The Ideal Retirement Design Guide
What is it?
It is a 12 week action plan for retirement. When it comes to retirement, most people don’t know what they want to do, how much it will cost or whether or not they are on track to pay for it. The Ideal Retirement Design Guide is a 12 Module Guide that will help you think through all those issues and create a plan for the retirement you’ve always dreamed of.
12 Modules that cover:
- Lifestyle Design
- Creating a retirement budget
- Estimating how much you’ll need
- Social Security
- Turning assets into income (i.e. withdrawal strategy)
- Thinking through your investment strategy
- Health care, Medicare and Medicaid
- Long-term care
- Estate planning
- Minimizing taxes
- Dealing with transitions (e.g. work, moving, etc.)
- Case studies (6 case studies of current retirees)
There are 4 hours of audio interviews (and corresponding transcripts) with experts in areas like income planning, estate planning, long-term care, health care and retiree taxes.
- Free eBook 50 Essentials for Retirement Success
- Rollover Checklist
- Retirement Countdown Checklist
What format is it in?
It is in a mix of print and digital formats. The Lifestyle Design Guide is a workbook. The remaining Modules are each printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and stapled. The Case Studies, Audio Interviews, Transcripts, and Bonus items are available in digital format on a password protected page at Intentional Retirement so you can read and listen to them as you have time.