Design your ideal retirement with this easy to use guide.
Are your plans on track?
When it comes to retirement, most people don’t know what they want to do, how much it will cost or whether or not they are on track to pay for it. The Ideal Retirement Design Guide will help you think through all those issues and create a plan for the retirement you’ve always dreamed of. What are the benefits of making a plan?
- Clarity: You’ll know what you want to do and how much it will cost.
- Peace of mind: You’ll know if you’re on track to reach your goals.
- A life well lived: You’ll have a secure, fulfilling retirement doing the things you want with the people you love.
Two workbooks (12 Modules) that cover:
- Lifestyle Design
- Creating a retirement budget
- Estimating how much you’ll need
- Social Security
- Turning assets into income (i.e. withdrawal strategy)
- Thinking through your investment strategy
- Health care, Medicare and Medicaid
- Long-term care
- Estate planning
- Minimizing taxes
- Dealing with transitions (e.g. work, moving, etc.)
- Case studies (6 case studies of current retirees)
There are 4 hours of audio interviews (and corresponding transcripts) with experts in areas like income planning, estate planning, long-term care, health care and retiree taxes.
- Free eBook 50 Essentials for Retirement Success
- Rollover Checklist
- Retirement Countdown Checklist
What format is it in?
It is in a mix of print and digital formats. There are two workbooks, including The Lifestyle Design Guide and each of the modules. The Case Studies, Audio Interviews, Transcripts, and Bonus items are available in digital format on a password protected page at Intentional Retirement so you can read and listen to them as you have time.