Hi there! Joe here. If you read my column in today’s World Herald and you’re interested in participating in the call, the details are below.
When is the call?
Wednesday, December 11 at 11:00 am Central Time
Who will be on the call?
All of you, a financial planner (yours truly), an estate planning attorney and a long-term care insurance specialist.
What will we talk about?
We’ll discuss some of the unique challenges that women face as they plan for retirement as well as strategies to overcome those challenges in order to have a secure, fulfilling retirement.
How long will the call last?
About an hour. Our panel of experts will spend the first part of the call talking about retirement planning, estate planning and long-term care planning. Then we’ll open up the call to QAA (questions and attempted answers).
How do I participate?
- The system I’m using has a limit of 96 people per call. Access will be on a first come basis.
- The information is free. Your only cost will be whatever your phone company charges you for a normal long distance call (sorry, but I can’t pick up the phone bill for everyone)
- The call will be December 11 at 11:00 a.m. Central. Call in 5 minutes early so we can get everyone situated and start promptly at 11:00.
- The call in number is (712) 432-0926.
- After calling the number, you will be prompted to enter your Participant Access Code. Enter 256869# and you will join the rest of us on the call.
- If you plan on sitting in on the call and would like a reminder, just email me at email@example.com and I’ll try to send out a reminder email a few hours before the call.
I’m glad you asked. If you can’t make the call or you’d like to spend some time discussing your situation one-on-one, just call me at 402-331-8600. That is my number at Teckmeyer Financial where I work as a financial planner focusing primarily on retirement planning issues. Also, while you’re on Intentional Retirement, feel free to visit the Archives Page to see past articles or visit the Toolkit Page to download a variety of free resources.
P.S.–A brief message from my lawyer. 🙂 Just to be clear, this site is in no way related to my employment at Teckmeyer Financial. It is simply a place for me to aggregate my writing and make it available to anyone who finds it useful. The information is general in nature and is not intended to be advice for your specific situation. For that type of advice you can contact me at the investment firm where I work and we can talk further.