The Bell Lap
-bell lap (n): The final lap of a race, as at a track meet, signaled by the ringing of a bell as the leader begins the lap.
You’ve saved, planned and dreamed for retirement, and now it’s almost here. You’re on the bell lap.
As you transition into retirement, you’ll make many crucial decisions that will have consequences for you and your family for decades to come. The Bell Lap (176 pages) will help you avoid mistakes and navigate key areas, including:
- Deciding when to retire
- Minimizing risk
- Getting professional advice
- Eliminating debt
- Crafting a distribution strategy
- Handling health care, long-term care and Medicare
- Maximizing Social Security
- Estate Planning (will, powers of attorney, trust)
Winner of the bronze medal at the 2011 Independent Publishers Book Awards in the category of Finance/Investment/Economics.