If Something Happens to Me Workbook + Forms CD
Be Prepared. Protect your family. Get peace of mind.
What it is:
Life can change suddenly. If the unexpected happens, no one wants to leave a disorganized mess for their family.
Organize your financial, legal and insurance affairs with this comprehensive, easy to use workbook.
- Get everything complete, organized and in one place.
- Avoid legal and financial pitfalls.
- Save those you love a lot of grief.
Workbook (120 pages) + Forms CD
- Written by a Financial Planner and Estate Planning Attorney
- Worksheets to record details relating to your financial, legal and insurance affairs
- Professional insights on a host of legal and financial issues
- Step-by-step guidance for your heirs
- Worksheets to record funeral preferences and obituary information
- Comprehensive document locator system
- Websites and contact information for relevant government agencies
- Forms CD to make updating your information fast and easy.
What others are saying:
“…virtually every conceivable area is covered.”
~ Chuck Jaffe, Dow Jones MarketWatch Columnist
“I really think every family should get one…things will be in order and you’re not going to leave chaos.”
~ Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Radio Host
“Once completed, this becomes the repository for everything your loved ones will need should something happen to you.”
~ Mary Hunt, Author
Only $24.95 + shipping
Handling this stuff is a pain. I get it. It would be much easier if you could sit down with a financial planner and an estate planning attorney and have them tell you what to do. That’s what this is. All for the price of dinner out and a few hours of your time. Once done it will be a great resource for you during life and a roadmap for your heirs should something happen to you.