Earlier this week I noticed that the post counter in my blogging software was about to hit 100.
Since that seemed like something of a milestone, I thought I’d take a quick look back and give you what I think are 10 key posts from the first 100. For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, it will be a good review. For those of you who found us more recently, it will be a chance to read something that you may have missed.
- Be ready for all phases of retirement
- Seven signs it’s time to retire
- How to maximize your time in retirement
- How (and why) to retire debt free
- 10 essential documents for retirement
- Your plan for the New Year in 3 easy steps
- 8 habits of successful retirees
- The problem with delayed gratification
- How to retire now
- Curate your life
- You will be who you are becoming (ok, that was #11)
Visit the Archives Page to scroll through the entire list of articles. Also, if you read something that is helpful or encouraging to you, pass it on to a friend. Great ideas spread thanks to people like you.
Thanks for reading. On to the next 100.