There have been quite a few new readers at Intentional Retirement lately and I’m glad to have you all here. Each month, I post a quick summary of the new articles at the site for anyone who may have missed something. January’s articles are below.
- How (and why) to make a time budget for the New Year
- 2012 IRA and 401(k) contribution limits
- Caring for your aging parents: A checklist
- 8 habits of successful retirees
- Retirement budget worksheet
- Reaching retirement escape velocity
- How to help your kids and grandkids
We’re one month into the New Year. How are you doing with your plans and goals? No worries if things aren’t perfect, but stick with it. Just like compound interest can produce amazing results with your investments, compound effort can produce amazing results with your life. Don’t hesitate to touch base with me (or the rest of the IR community through the comments section after each post) if I can ever help.