As some of you may know, I write a column on retirement for the Omaha World Herald. Today’s column was an open letter to the Class of 2012. Since many of you have graduates in your life, I thought I’d pass it on so you could share it with them. Here’s a link:
Also, each month I post a quick summary of the new articles at Intentional Retirement for anyone who may have missed something. May’s articles are below.
- Social Security statement now available online
- Don’t let death of a spouse derail retirement
- Tiger’s advice for your retirement
- The benefits of an extravagantly modest lifestyle
- What if it doesn’t work out that way?
Have a great weekend! Don’t ever hesitate to touch base if I can help.